Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blog 9 Understanding Web design

The main changes that I noticed were using a different web designer program. SeaMonkey was totally new to me, so it took a few weeks to really get to know it. I previously used dreamweaver so I was used to doing things a little differently. I know now that one much keep the home page called index, and everything really is case sensitive. If a main folder or a picture is capitalized and it was linked with a lower case, it will definetely not work. I really noticed that the most, because I don't remember doing it previously. I believe that teaching this for future students would help them learn it even faster when told about the troubles that I went through, so they would get it right the first time.

^^ above is the Link to my Website. ^^


Commented on Laura's & Mr.s C's

No comments: