Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blog 8 Knowledge

The main things that I learned throughout this class, was that I learned how to organize a website so that it can be easily accessed and edited. I also learned how to use templates even easier without much hassle. I've learned things like linking images in different ways and a few things with html, but not much. For future students building or someone planing to build a website in the future I suggest learning html. It will become a big use in the future expecially if you ever need to create one for your career. Here is a website to help with html, or even this.
I also learned how to use a new photo editing software that I had never even heard of before, it is Gimp, and a web developing software as well. Here is a help site for Gimp. I love trying out different kinds of software so that I can get to know a big variety. It really helps me out in the future.

I Commented on Laura's & Connor's

2 comments:

KARL said...

Gimp was okay to me, but since I have the photoshop, I stuck with that.

Scott Connor said...

Photoshop is pretty brutal for me, and until I take Fawn's photoshop class, it probably will be. GIMP was much better for me, I edited almost all of my images on that.