Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blog 3 Website creation

The audience that my website will present will be to all ages. The content of the website will show how my life is, and fun things that I do throughout it. Everyone will enjoy my writings and pictures that will be put on it as well. I hope that it is interesting and creative for all who visit it. I'm hopeing that the colors I choose will stand out nicely and the font that I chose. I want it to spice it up enough so that people won't get bored reading everything about me. There will be a family life section, about me section, school and career, and a reacreation section on my website. There will be links for each of these sections on my home page for everyone to visit. I am even puting a link directly to my blog so everyone can read those as well.

There already are some challenges that I am having right now. Its sometimes difficult to get everyone exactly the same on the template that I am using. It takes time and some skill to keep it the same coloring, design and just change the pictures and words. I'm sure that I will get it down eventually. Gimp is a new software for me and so is sea monkey, so give me a little while and i'll have them down to a science. Enjoy my website when I publish it.

Commented on Laura's blog & Mrs. C's Blog

5 comments:

Josh said...

Kern, your website sounds very cool. I look forward to seeing it complete.

Josh

Brad Pierce said...

Your use of colors ane images are very vivid.

Mrs. C said...

Hey! It's nice to meet you, sorry I don't think I've said hey in class yet. I enjoyed looking at your blog you are doing a very good job of using colors that stand out from the background and it makes it easy to read. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you Thursday in class.

KARL said...

Seems like an intersting web site. Let us know if it is easy to use unusual fonts because of the fill compression to allow others to view.

KARL said...

Should be an interesting site. You should explain to the class how to compress different fonts so all users can view them. I look forward in seeing the end product.